28 September, 2010

A.Y 2011 - The facts

There have been a lot of rumours lately, but I think I can bring you the facts.. I was Googling "Air Yeezy 2011", and the first hit was a hit.
I found this sneakerforum and I quote:

"So let me brake this down. I had a converstion with a pretty reliable person a week ago about the Yeezy sneakers. And Kanye has a 4 shoe deal which if you do the math he has 3 more to go. Theres been rummors floating around that a Yeezy will drop 2011. Thats is true it will be a new model which is going to be Air Yeezy II. Don’t know about what colorways are being put out. But what i know is that 3 shoes for every model will be dropped in limited quanitities. And its going to be a 2 year time for the next shoe model to drop. That’s all the info i got so start saving some money in the side if you missed out the first time around. Because all i can say the Air Yeezy quality was top notch."

2011: Air yeezy 2, 4-shoe deal, every 2 years.. I'll be sure to get me some Yeezy's. I just have to..

Don't sleep!

-Link to the forum..-